Rain Bird Irrigation and Sprinkler Valves can handle anything thrown their way. These valves work hard in any environment and can handle the toughest of landscaping and irrigation jobs. Reliability and durability are what Rain Bird Valves valves are known.
- on sale $16.25$28.36you save 43%Sku:100-DV-NPT
- on sale $16.25$28.36you save 43%Sku:100-DV-SS
- on sale $16.78$28.36you save 41%Sku:075-DV
- on sale $18.84$32.03you save 41%Sku:100-PGA
- on sale $23.60$34.50you save 32%Sku:100-ASVF
- on sale $60.88$106.38you save 43%Sku:150-PGA
- on sale $12.05$20.43you save 41%Sku:100-HV-SS
- on sale $12.58$21.57you save 42%Sku:100-HV-MB
- on sale $83.98$148.14you save 43%Sku:200-PGA
- on sale $74.00$128.82you save 43%Sku:100-PEB
- on sale $13.63$22.71you save 40%Sku:100-HVF-SS
- on sale $166.93$294.45you save 43%Sku:200-PESB
Rain Bird Valves: Down & Dirty
Hard working. Built to last. Rain Bird valves can handle the toughest jobs, under the worst conditions. In durable plastic or rugged brass, for low flows and high, even working in effluent water -- there's a Rain Bird valve for every application.