Rain Bird PEB Valve with Flow Control
Plastic Industrial Irrigation Valves
The PEB Series is our most durable plastic irrigation valve. This industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve is ideal for commercial irrigation applications. The PESB series incorporates patented scrubber technology for reliable performance in dirty water irrigation applications.
- 65% higher leak resistance compared to competition after extreme temperature swings
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance.
- Globe configuration.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed.
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
- Nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging (PESB Series only).
- Five-year trade warranty.