Rain Bird Irrigation and Sprinkler Valves can handle anything thrown their way. These valves work hard in any environment and can handle the toughest of landscaping and irrigation jobs. Reliability and durability are what Rain Bird Valves valves are known.
- on sale $11.98$20.54you save 42%Sku:100-HV-MB
- on sale $93.48$141.09you save 34%Sku:200-PGA
- on sale $70.48$122.69you save 43%Sku:100-PEB
- on sale $106.98$185.84you save 42%Sku:100-PESB
- on sale $12.98$21.62you save 40%Sku:100-HVF-SS
- on sale $161.48$280.43you save 42%Sku:200-PESB
- on sale $129.48$224.79you save 42%Sku:150-PESB
- on sale $126.98$220.48you save 42%Sku:200-PEB
- on sale $116.48$163.58you save 29%Sku:150-PEB
- on sale $68.48$98.88you save 31%Sku:APAS-100
- on sale $60.98$94.87you save 36%Sku:150-PGA-NP-HAN
- on sale $63.48$166.67you save 62%Sku:APAS-075
Rain Bird Valves: Down & Dirty
Hard working. Built to last. Rain Bird valves can handle the toughest jobs, under the worst conditions. In durable plastic or rugged brass, for low flows and high, even working in effluent water -- there's a Rain Bird valve for every application.