Toro DDCWP Battery Operated Controller
Looking for a rugged waterproof controller ideal for remote or isolated installations? Toroâ€™s DDCWP Series controller provides all that and more. The DDCWP is battery-operated using two 9V batteries, and controls up to 8 potted DC latching solenoids.
Available in 2, 4, 6 or 8 station models, the Toro DDCWP is a battery operated controller that has three independent programs, each with a set of three start times per program. As a fully waterproof and submersible model, it can be submerged up to 6.5â€™ per IP-68 standards, allowing contractors to mount up to an 8-station controller in a valve box. Operates DC latching solenoids are compatible with most manufacturersâ€™ DC latching solenoids.
With its exclusive â€œDigital Dialâ€ Technology, the Toro DDCWP allows for simple programming functions. Itâ€™s unique power feature allows the controller to verify sufficient voltage levels for turning stations off before any station begins. Monthly watering schedule headaches are a thing of the past as you have monthly preset option â€“ ideal for automatic runtime adjustments. The easy to use lock-out feature is as simple to use, just press the â€œON/OFFâ€ button for three seconds to lock out the controller and protect it against vandalism. When ready, press it again to return to normal operation.
- Operating temperature: 0° - 60° C
- Operates using two 9V alkaline batteries (not supplied)
- Operates one latching solenoid per station and one latching solenoid-equipped master valve
- Controller is compatible with all Toro valves accepting latching solenoids (model DCLS-P or equivalent) and competitive valve models/latching solenoids
- Accepts Toro TRS Wired RainSensor™, Wired Rain/Freeze and other normally-closed sensors
- Low-battery indicator visible on LCD screen
- Three independent programs and three start times per program
- Three scheduling choices by program:
- Seven-day calendar
- 1 to 7-day interval
- Odd/even with 365-day calendar and 31st day exclusion
- Station run times from one minute to four hours in one-minute increments
- Seasonal adjust by month from 0-200% in 10% increments
- Manual operation by station or program
- Self-diagnostic circuit breaker skips shorted stations
- Up to five-year program retention with on-board coin battery saves time of day and all programming features
- Vandal proof lock out feature
- 53/4" in. W x 5" in. H x 115/16" in. D
- Weight: 23.3 oz. without 9V battery
- Three years