Toro EVO Evolution Modular Controller
The Toro EVOLUTIONÂ® Series Controller is a one-of-a-kind irrigation controller designed to help you meet your residential and light commercial customersâ€™ needs. Modular between 4 and 16 stations, the EVOLUTION controller features a unique and intuitive menu system that delivers straightforward programming and easy-to-understand prompts. Shortcut buttons provide quick access to basic irrigation functions, while the advanced menu makes available specialized features, such as Grow In schedules, an Auxiliary schedule for accessories, and delayed starts between zones.
Pairing the EVOLUTION Series Controller with a Smart Connect plug-in receiver will allow wireless connectivity to water saving accessories, such as an ET-based Weather Sensor, Precisionâ„¢ Soil Sensor, or SMRT Logic Internet Gateway.
SMRT Logicâ„¢ Compatible
Toro SMRT Logic offers cloud-based landscape control anytime, from anywhere. Through the SMRT Scapeâ„¢ app or website, users are able to remotely control and manage their irrigation system, outdoor lighting, or other key features of their landscape from wherever they may be. SMRT Logic communicates to the EVOLUTION through a Smart Connectâ„¢ transceiver that uses a secure 900 MHz radio signal to communicate to the controller.
Backlit LCD Display
The EVOLUTION Series controller features a backlit LCD display that makes programming the controller and making adjustments in the future easy and straightforward. The multi-lingual display can be set to one of six different languages.
Wireless Weather Sensor Add-On Device
Uses live temperature and solar measurements as well as historical weather data for your location to calculate the amount of water needed from the irrigation system.
- One schedule in the default "STANDARD" mode
- Up to six schedules in “ADVANCED” mode:
- Three irrigation schedules, four start times per schedule
- One wired auxiliary schedule, plus two optional wireless auxiliary schedules
- Three scheduling choices:
- Seven-day calendar
- 1- to 30-day interval with up to seven day exclusions
- Odd/even days with up to seven day exclusions
- Monthly season adjust by schedule
- Schedule stacking, with automatic split cycle when watering adjustments are greater than 100%
- Grow-in schedule settable up to 90 days, automatically reverts to regular irrigation schedule
- Station runtimes from one minute to twelve hours
- Allows 30, 60, or 90 second manual runtimes for things such as winterization/blowouts
- Programmable well-recovery/station-delay from 10 seconds to 30 minutes
- Pump start delay from 10 seconds to 30 minutes
- Master valve ON/OFF by zone
- Timed water off from one to fourteen days
- Compatible with normally-closed rain sensors
- Automatic short detection for circuit protection and faster troubleshooting
- Non-volatile memory doesn’t require batteries and holds programming for up to five years
- Diagnostic zone test measures and displays current draw of solenoid and identifies short, over current and open conditions
- 4-station base; expandable to 16-stations with 4- and 12-station hot-swappable modules
- Cabinet easily mounts to the wall through two easilyaccessible screw holes on the upper left-hand and right-hand sides of the controller
- Red LED next to display lights in the event of an alert 128 x 64 pixel graphical display
- Battery on the timing mechanism for “ARMCHAIR” programming
- Outdoor key-lock cabinet manufactured out of durable UV-resistant plastic and includes standardized key used on many of the most popular controllers
- Indoor cabinet includes internal transformer and factory installed power cord
- Electrical input power:
- 120 VAC
- 30 VA maximum
- UL, CUL Listed
- Station output power:
- 24 VAC
- 0.75 amps per station maximum
- 0.75 amps pump/master valve
- 1.0 amps total load
- Surge Protection:
- 6.0 KV common mode; 1.0 KV normal mode
- Operation of two solenoids per station
- 111/4” W x 73/4” H x 41/4” D
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Five years
We found other products you might like!