Toro TCC Custom Command
The Custom Command Series offers convenience and flexibility for commercial applications. Ease of use and flexibility are built in with hand-held capability, a program stacking feature and a variety of station counts ranging from 9 to 48.
Runtimes from one minute to ten hours in one-minute increments meet the needs of standard or drip applications.
High Surge Protection
Highest surge protection in its price range for lightning-prone areas.
Hand-Held Remote Compatible
Compatible with the Toro TMR-1 Maintenance Remote for ease of use, troubleshooting, and field maintenance operation.
Four fully independent programs and 16 start times that can run concurrently with start time overlap protection within each program.
Metal or Plastic Enclosures
Available in wall-mount metal cabinet with optional metal pedestal, or wall-mount plastic cabinet.
- Three selectable watering schedules:
- Seven-day calendar
- Odd/even days with day exclusion
- 31-day interval
- 365-day calendar with automatic compensation for leap year
- Rain delay from one to seven days
- Program stacking for simultaneous operation of one to four programs (four program stacking only in 36- and 48-station models)
- Season % adjust by month
- Individual station manual start and manual start by program
- Independent program erase for each program
- Master valve/pump start operation selectable by program
- Available in 9-, 12-, 15-, 18-, 24-, 36- and 48-station models
- Non-volatile memory retains programmed information in event of power failure
- Time and date retention for up to 90 days using 9-volt battery
- Self-diagnostic circuit breaker that identifies and overrides faulty stations
- Input Power
- 120 VAC ± 10%, (60 Hz)
- 0.50 amps (24 W) maximum
- Station output power
- 24 VAC (60 Hz)
- 0.50 amps (12 VA) per station maximum
- 0.50 amps (12 VA) pump/master valve
- 1.25 amps (30 VA) total load
- UL, CUL Listed
- Plastic: 111/2” W x 5 7/8” H x 85/8” D
- Metal (12-, 15-, 18- and 24-stations): 103/4” W x 93/4” H x 53/4” D
- Metal (36- and 48-stations): 103/4” W x 153/4” H x 53/4” D
- Pedestal (CC-PED): 103/4” W x 277/8” H x 33/8” D
- Plastic: 8 lbs
- Metal (12-, 15-, 18-, and 24-station): 14 lbs
- Metal (36- and 48-station): 18 lbs
- PSS-KIT – Precision™ Soil Sensor Kit
- TRS – Wired RainSensor
- 53853 – Wired Rain/Freeze Sensor
- TWRS/TWRFS – Wireless RainSensor or Rain/Freeze Sensor
- TMR-1 – Maintenance Remote
- Five years