Toro TMR-1-KIT Remote Control Maintenance Kit
Operates on Unlicensed MURS Frequencies - Up to 1.5 mile line-of-sight range without the hassles of FCC licensing.
Toro Exclusive All Stations Cycle (ASC) Function - Provides one-start system operation for walk-throughs, maximizing productivity â€“ 2-minute runtimes per station.
Quick-Connect System (For Toro Controllers) - Allows receiver to easily be moved from one controller to another; circular connector can be bracket-mounted or mounted using 1/2" in. conduit.
Multi-Controller/Multi-Site Capability - Programmable address allowing selection of up to 999 different remote receivers at controllers.
- Frequency: MURS designated channels – U.S. USE ONLY (151.82, 151.88, 151.94, 154.57, 154.6 MHz)
- Automatic detection and avoidance of busy channels
- Operating temperature range: -14° to 140° F
- Up to 1.5 miles line-of-sight range and typically 1/2 mile in obstructed areas
- Intuitive, easy-to-use keypad
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Remotely controls up to 500 stations
- Battery life indicator
- Circular connector comes standard with 5’ cable
- Simple, intuitive command set
- Default run time is 10 minutes
- Display shows countdown of time left to run
- Ergonomic design and removable belt clip
- Receiver input voltage: 22-26 VAC input
- Transmitter DC Operating voltage: 4-6V DC
- Transmitter operates on 4 AA batteries
- Receiver operates off of the 24 VAC power from the controller
- FCC, UL-listed
- Toro: TMC-212, TMC-424E, Custom Command, TIS-PRO, TDC
- Receiver size: 12” x 3” with antenna
- Transmitter size: 12” x 3” with antenna
- Two years
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $118.63$190.39you save 38%Sku:EVO-4OD
- on sale $131.93$162.40you save 19%Sku:EVO-4ID
- on sale $198.04$266.08you save 26%Sku:EVO-12ID
- Sale Price $184.74Our Price $294.06You Save 37%Sku:EVO-12OD