Toro Mini 8 Rotor Series
Simple to use, water-efficient, and versatile, the Mini 8 Series does it all. When spray heads won't do the job and a full-size rotor is just too much, you need the Mini 8 from Toro®. Designed to fill in that hard to cover an area between 20' (6.1m) and 35' (10.7m), the Mini 8 provides great value and water efficiency for your landscapes. The Mini 8 has a simple to use top-of-rotor arc setting feature that ensures easy and accurate arc adjustments from 40 degrees to reversing full-circle 360 degrees. Furthermore, the 1/2” female-thread inlet, pressure-activated riser seal, a robust trip mechanism, ratcheting riser, and pre-installed 1.5 GPM nozzle combine for easy installations and reliable long-term performance.
The Mini 8 nozzles are designed for the efficient watering of smaller spaces, which means water savings when compared to full-size rotors. When compared to fixed sprays, the flexibility of the Mini 8 reduces the number of heads required, which in turn reduces the number of valves and stations needed. In either scenario, the Mini 8 brings together money savings and better water management.
- Top Arc Indication - Ensures easy adjustments from 40° to 360° with visual feedback of arc change by reading the scale.
- Stainless Steel Radius Adjustment Screw - Allows up to 25% reduction.
- Part And Full Circle In One - Offers convenience and reduces inventory requirements.
- Five Interchangeable Nozzles - To cover varying flow and radius requirements (comes pre-installed with a 1.5 nozzle).
- Pressure Activated Seal - Minimizes flow-by during pop-up and keeps debris away from stem during retraction.
over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago
1 year ago
over 4 years ago
Still looking for the answer, please advise!
2 months ago
over 2 years ago
We found other products you might like!
- Sale Price $9.98Our Price $14.58You Save 32%Sku:T5PCK-RS
- on sale $20.95$30.98you save 32%Sku:T5PCKSS-RS