Toro TRS Wired Rain Sensor
When it rains sometimes all you need is a simple sensor that ensures the job gets done. With multiple set-points for adjustable rain sensitivity and maintenance-free sensing disks, Toro's TRS provides the reliability required. Toro TRS Wired Rain Sensors provide a cost-effective solution compatible with Toro and all other manufacturers controllers that are designed to accept a sensor device.
- Maintenance-free hygroscopic disks; adjustable rain sensitivity
- No special tools required for installation (includes Quick-Clip gutter bracket)
- 25' (7,6m), outdoor-rated, UV-resistant cable and housing
- Normally closed or normally open operation
- Normally Closed (factory set) or Normally Open (no tools required to change)
- Wire: 25 feet of white outdoor-rated UV-resistant cable
- Weight: 0.80 lbs (363 g) (product & carton)
- Dimensions: W= 1.75” (4.4cm), H= 3.5” (8.9cm) D= 1.75” (4.4cm)
- Rating 3 A, 24 VAC
- Operating temperature: -20ºF to 120ºF
1 year ago
1) How much current ( and volts ) use the relay coil ?
2) Which is the maximun current supported at the relay contact ?
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $75.24$125.16you save 40%Sku:TWRS
- on sale $317.08$481.81you save 34%Sku:TCC-P9
- on sale $495.60$754.13you save 34%Sku:TCC-P18
- on sale $336.00$510.48you save 34%Sku:TCC-P12
- on sale $404.25$591.01you save 32%Sku:TCC-P15