MPR Plus Spray Nozzles
Toro® MPR Plus nozzles make system design and installation easier than ever. Simply select the needed radius and arc the nozzle does everything else. These nozzles have a Matched Precipitation Rates (MPR) which ensures all nozzles with a common radius apply water at approximately the same rate. The Pre-installed Pressure Compensation Disc helps to eliminate excessive misting, conserve water and provide precise flow rates.
- Matched Precipitation Rates: Ensures all nozzles with a common radii apply water at approximately the same rate.
- Pre-installed Pressure Compensation Disc: Eliminates excessive misting, conserves water and provides precise flow rates.
- Glass-filled nylon construction results in the highest pressure rating
- Customized screens for each nozzle
- Fine-mesh snap-in filter screens for lower flow nozzles
- Convenient nozzle packaging – nozzles and screens packed separately
- Adjustment screw allows up to 25% reduction in radius and complete shutoff
- Operating pressure range: 20-75 psi
- Recommended operating pressure: 30 psi
- Flow Rate: 0.05 – 4.58 GPM
- Warranty period: 2 years