Toro EVO-WS Wireless Weather Sensor
The XTRA SMART Wireless Weather Sensor is designed to work exclusively with any indoor EC-XTRA timer. The sensor monitors rainfall, solar radiation and temperature and communicates wirelessly with your EC-XTRA timer to automatically adjust watering. Package includes Wireless Weather Sensor, SMART Pod receiver, Scheduling Advisor Software and User's Guide.
- Save Water - Save Money: Check your local water agency for available rebates.
- XTRA-SMART-Pod: Wireless receiver (included) links to XTRA SMART EC XTRA Indoor Timer (sold seperately) to auto control watering based on local weather data.
- Line-of-Sight: Up to 500 feet of transmission range(with adjustable antenna)
- Attaches easily: Use the "Quick Clip" bracket to attach to gutters or other locations.
- Conservation device: Meets legislative standards in states/municipalities with mandates.
- Uses industry standard hydroscopic discs: To sense rain.
- Reduces Vegetation Damage and Accidents
- Housing material: Weather and UV resistant engineered polymer
- Transmitting range: up to 500' (line-of-sight) with adjustable antenna
- Sensor: maintenance free hygroscopic disks; adjustable rain sensitivity (1/8" to 3/4")
- Rain delay feature that works intelligently with the rain sensor (unlike most controller-based rain delays)
- Can control multiple receivers/controllers with one sensor transmitter
- Five Year Warranty
- Battery: 9V Alkaline battery
- Dimensions: Transmitter: 1 3/4" x 3 1/2" x 1 3/4" ;
- Receiver Body: 2" x 4" x 1-3/4"
- Communication Options: 900 MHz DSSS
- Operating Temperature: 14 degrees F to 140 degrees F
- Range: Up to 500' (152 m) line-of-sight
over 4 years ago