EZ-Flo Plus Series Valves
Multiple inlet and outlet configurations as well as a jar-top design give this valve the flexibility and serviceability that can meet residential applications anywhere in the world.
- Jar-top design with heavy-duty cap ring requires no screws and provides fast and easy servicing
- Broad selection of inlet and outlet configurations and choice of sizes including anti-siphon meet the installation requirements of different geographic regions and piping systems
- DC Latching Solenoid compatible
- Manual internal and external bleed provides versatility when a user doesn't want to walk back to the controller to turn on a station
Features & Benefits
- PVC, Glass-Filled Nylon and Stainless Steel Construction - Provides longer life span and leak protection in nearly any environment.
- Double-beaded, Chloramine and Ozone-Resistant Santoprene Diaphragm - Ensures a consistent, leak-proof seal all the way up to 150 psi (10,3 Bar).
- Jar-Top Design - Requires no screws and provides fast and easy servicing
- In-Line or Anti-Siphon Models - Ample selection for new and retrofit installations.
- Flow - 0.25-30 GPM (.9 - 1.1 LPM)
- Solenoid - AC / DC-Latching
- Female: 5-1/8" (13 cm) Height x 3" (7.6 cm) Width x 4" (10.2 cm) Length
- Male: 5-1/8" (13 cm) Height x 3" (7.6 cm) Width x 5-1/2" (14 cm) Length
- Anti-Siphon: 6" (15.2 cm) Height x 3" (7.6 cm) Width x 6-7/8" (17.5 cm) Length
- Holding - 0.20 amps
- Construction - PVC, Glass-filled Polypropylene
- Operating Pressure - 10 - 150 PSI (.7 - 10.3 BAR)
- Inrush - 0.40 amps
- Size - 3/4", 1" (1.9 cm, 2.5 cm)
- Body Style - Angle, Anti-Siphon, Inline/Globe
- Activation - Electric