Vu-Flow AFV Automatic Flush Valve
Vu-Flow filters are used successfully in many applications such as well water to irrigation, homes, businesses or farms and industrial well water for cooling towers, wastewater, and drinking water.
The clear cover on our filters allows an instant view of the filter cartridge and collected sediment. A ball valve flushes away sediment with a simple quarter turn of the valve handle. The filter cartridge is cleanable and reusable eliminating expensive element replacement.
To maintain the highest performance levels possible, it is recommended that you clean the filter (or discharge the sediment) by opening the valve at the bottom of the filter housing.
In situations where sediment levels are heavy daily flushes may be necessary (or even more frequently)
- Self Back flushing when installed before a pressure tank (* always install filter after pressaure switch )
- Clear cover allows for quick view of collected sediment
- Molded PVC filter body allows glue together installation similar to standard PVC pipe fittings.
- 1/2 in. Flush Valve allows for quick cleaning. Simply twist and clean.
- Polyester of stainless steel screen mesh is easily cleaned and reusable. No expensive element replacement.
- Molded from U.V. stabilized weather resistant materials for long service life.
- Maximum operating pressure 150 PSI at 73 degrees Fahrenheit ( 23 degrees Celsius)
- High Flow rates, from 1 to 100 gallons per minute.
- Adjustable Cycle Time: 5 minutes up to 24 hour increments
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 200 psi
- Ambient Temperature: 35degrees F through 165 degrees F
- Seals: Reinforced Teflon
- Discharge Volume: 1/2 in. NPT - .92 Gal. per cycle @30 PSIG
- Discharge Time: 3.5 Sec. Non-Adjustable
- Enclosure: Nema 4
- Voltage: 115V, 1 Phase, 60HZ
- Current: 2.5 Amps
- Power Cord: Heavy Duty Grounded (8 ft.)
- Full Port Ball Valve: 1/2 in. NPT
- Valve Construction: Brass