Watts TK-99E 5 Valve Backflow Preventer Test Kit
The Watts TK-99E Backflow Preventer Test Kit is a compact portable device made for testing pressure vacuum breakers, anti-spill vacuum breakers, reduced pressure zone assemblies, and double check valve assemblies. This Backflow Preventer Test Kit has been designed for simplified operation and rugged reliability in a compact package. The TK-99E consists of a gauge with colorcoded valves and hoses, hose adapters, shock cord for easy mounting, supply pressure gauge, and a carrying case. Accuracy is +/-1% of full scale.
- Lightweight body for durability & chemical resistance.
- Color-coded valves and hoses for ease of use.
- Large anti-parallax dial which indicates descending measurement, accurate to +/- 1 percent of full scale.
- Replaceable hose filter and valve stem seals for field reliability.
- Top mounted drain/purge valves and conveniently located line pressure gauge.
- Complete kit contains gauge with color-coded valves and hoses, hose adapter, shock cord for easy mounting and purge hose encased in a durable case with room for tools.
- Forward needle valve positions for easy access.
- Watts TK-99e Backflow Preventer Test Kit Specifications
- Maximum working pressure - 200 psig
- Maximum working temperature - 200 degrees F
- Gauge - 4-1/2 in. diameter face, dual scale 0-15 psid and 0-1 kg/cm2, +/- 1% accuracy full scale
- Test valves - Three needle valves
- Pressure gauge - 0-200 psi system gauge
- Hoses - Three 6 ft. color-coded hoses with female threaded swivel couplings.
- Adapter - Three 3/4 in. x 1/4 in. bushings
- Three 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. bushings
- Three 3/8 in. x 1/4 in. bushings
- Three 1/4 in. Flared fittings
- One shock cord.
- One moisture resistant instruction guide
- One lightweight durable carrying case
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $1,291.00$2,037.10you save 37%Sku:TK-9A
- on sale $4,614.98$7,512.70you save 39%Sku:TK-99D