Watts TK-9A 3 Valve Backflow Preventer Test Kit
The Watts No. TK-9 Model "A" Backflow Preventer Test Kit is a compact portable testing device made for testing all Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Prevention Assemblies and Double Check Valve Assemblies. The TK-9A is easily connected to any RPZ device enabling accurate testing of zone differential pressure, relief valve opening differential, fouled check valves or similar problems that visual inspections cannot locate. The unit is supplied with a rugged carrying case for easy handling and accessibility.
- 4-1/2" in. (114mm) diameter face gauge with dual scale
- (0 - 15 PSI and 0-1 kg/cm 2, +/- 2% accuracy full scale)
- Test valves:
- (2) ball valves
- (1) needle valve
- (3) 1/4" in. threaded coupling adapters
- (3) 1/2" in. x 1/4" in. bushings
- (3) 3/4" in. x 1/4" in. bushings
- Hoses: (3) 3 ft. (914mm) hoses with female-threaded swivel couplings
- 16" in. (406mm) securing strap
- Moisture resistant operation manual
- Case - light weight, shock resistant molded plastic with foam inserts.
- Maximum working pressure - 175 PSI (12.1 bar)
- Maximum working temperature - 210 degrees F (99 degrees C)
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $1,585.95$4,293.49you save 63%Sku:TK-99E
- Sale Price $4,845.73Our Price $7,888.34You Save 39%Sku:TK-99D