- Modular (excluding PL1620 and PL1624) - Provides expandability for every job and evolving landscapes.
- Language Options - Easily switch between English and Spanish with the touch of a button.
- Manual Test Settings In Seconds - Complete a walk-thru in a fraction of the normal time by running a manual test from 10 sec. - 10 min. in 10 sec. increments. Also compatible with SLRC remote.
- On-Board Multi-Meter - Displays the electrical current reading of each zone for quick troubleshooting and a proactive approach to maintenance.
- Patented Valve Locator - (US Patent No. 7,406,363) Locate hidden valves by simply listening for the audible chatter of the solenoid created by a unique electrical frequency.
- Real Time Clock/Calendar & Non-Volatile Program Memory with Daylight Savings Time - No battery required! On board memory chip retains time, date, and program information even during a power outage. Plus, daylight savings time is selectable (On/Off) and programmable!
- Runoff Eliminator - Eliminate run off by setting the maximum allowable run time and minimum soak time by program.
- Omit Times/Days/Dates - Automatically comply with local water restrictions; eliminate irrigated water lost to evaporation in the heat of the day; stop irrigation on lawn maintenance days; never water on the date of an annual event (ex: July 4th).
- Monthly % Adjust - A monthly watering budget % can be set up by program to automatically adjust zone run times for seasonal changes.
- Backtrack Stored Program Feature - Allows contractor to easily store a default program and retrieve the saved program in the event a customer improperly reprograms the PL800 or needs to return from a temporary to a normal program.
- Grow-In Program - Allows contractor to enter a grow-in program for a temporary watering need (0-99 days) and then automatically return to normal operation.
Max Station Run Time (HRS):
Freeze Sensor Compatible:
Number of Programs:
Start Times Per Program:
Rain Sensor Compatible:
We found other products you might like!