Weathermatic SmartLine 1600 Modular Sprinkler Timer
Note: SL1620 has a fixed number of stations - 20 stations (Not Modular)
With over 360,000 SmartLine Controllers saving vast amounts of water around the world, your next project will be added to the growing list. The SmartLine feature set exceeds that of most high-end controllers, yet was engineered to make ET -Based Water Management affordable for any sized project.
Two Controllers In One.
The â€œBasicâ€ mode programs exactly like the conventional controllers used by most manufacturers. Thereâ€™s no need to learn a new method. The â€œSmartâ€ mode is where the power lies. Combined with our SLW Series Weather Stations, SmartLine becomes an ET-Based water-saving controller that adjusts watering times 365 days a year.
ET Watering adjusts the duration, frequency, and soak time by several factors. Weather Data combined with geographical location, sprinkler type, plant type, soil type, and a fine tuning option, enables your SmartLine controller to make precise watering decisions.
Access from Anywhere.
The days of irrigation controllers being programmed once, and left alone for months, is over. The SmartLink Network gives you access to your SmartLine controllers via your Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone. Irrigation Management made simple, affordable, and packed with features.
No flashlight required in dark basements and garages. No battery required! On board memory chip retains time, date and program information even during a power outage.
- 4 programs: A, B, C; program D can operate concurrently
- 8 start times per program
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Zone run times settable from 1 min. to 9 hrs. 55 min.
- Rain/Freeze sensing on/off button with Tri-Color LED indicator
- Rain delay of 1 – 7 days
- SLW5 Weather Sensor rain delay programmable from 0 – 99 hours
- Seasonal % adjust by program, by month
- Omit time of day window, day(s) of week, and up to 7 calendar dates
- Programmable zone-to-zone delay 1 min. – 3 hrs.
- Watering days: custom days of the week, odd/even, or interval days
- Run/Soak cycles by program
- Large backlit LCD display
- Non-volatile memory – with no battery required
- Internal 120VAC/230VAC transformer with pre-installed 6’ line cord
- 2 Watering modes: Basic Mode and Smart Mode
- Basic Mode: User Controlled Conventional Operation
- Smart Mode: Daily automatic programming adjustments
- Manual test runs each zone with zone run times from 10 sec. – 10 min.
- Manual zone operation of a single zone (1 min. to 9 hrs. 55 min.)
- Push button manual start of a program from control panel
On-Site Diagnostic/Troubleshooting Features
- Fault review displays all faults, including open and shorted zones
- Test function using on-board multi-meter
- Built-in valve locator
- Backtrack Stored Program™
Smart Watering Features
- ZIP Code input or Latitude input
- Sprinkler type input
- Plant type input
- Soil type input
- More/Less ET Tuning
- Watering run times
- Review menu displays accumulated ET deficits by zone
- Display maximum run time and minimum soak time
- Displays temperature readings (daily high/low) for previous 5 days
- Accumulates total run times by zone from the last reset date
- Clear deficits for all zones
- Extended rain delay programmable from 0 – 99 hours
- Zone-to-zone delay
- Master valve timing sequence with zone valve programmable
- Master valve/pump start operation assignable On/Off by zone
- Clear program function
- Clear All function
- Grow-In Program
- Dimensions: 9-1/8″ W x 10 ½” H x 4″ D (23.2 cm x 25.7 cm x 10.2 cm)
- Input: 120 VAC / 60 Hz @ 400 mA for 3 valve
- Output: 28 VAC 1.0 A maximum
- Fuse: 1.0 A, slow blow
We found other products you might like!
- as low as $799.00$1,426.79you saveSku:SMARTLINE-1600-BUNDLE
- as low as $999.00$1,337.95you saveSku:SMARTLINE-1600-FLOW
- as low as $381.98$657.04you saveSku:SMARTLINE-4800