Rain Bird DV Valve
Plastic Residential Irrigation Valves
Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality valves. Use DV/DVF series valves in locations where the use of a separate pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against back flow. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required.
All of our residential valves work with any standard sprinkler timer.
Note: not recommended for use with 2-wire systems.
- Double-filtered (diaphragm and solenoid) pilot-flow design for maximum reliability and grit resistance
- Buna-N, balanced pressure diaphragm with self-cleaning 90 mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and captive spring
- Energy-efficient, low-power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger and 90-mesh (200 micron) solenoid filter
- Unique, easy-to-turn patented pressure assisted flow control mechanism (DVF models only)
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation
- Accepts Rain Bird TBOS latching solenoid for use with most battery-operated controllers
- Operates in low-flow and Landscape Drip applications when a 200 mesh filter is installed upstream
- Not recommended for use with two-wire control systems
- Unique, easy-to-turn patented pressure assisted flow control mechanism (DVF models only).
- Five-year trade warranty.