DIG 1/4" Black Polyethylene Tubing (.170 ID x .250 OD)
DIG's 1/4 in. (.170 ID x .250 OD) polyethylene micro tubing is used in the installation of a drip irrigation system. It can be used either to extend drip emitters and micro-sprinklers from the Â½â€ or Â¾â€ polyethylene drip tubing to the plant areas, as extensions from the 4, 6 and 12-outlet drip manifolds or as the basis of a small patio system using Â¼â€ barbed fittings. DIGâ€™s versatile 1/4" polyethylene micro tubing is available in black only and in coil lengths of 50', 100', 500' and 1000'. This commercial-grade poly micro tubing is made of high quality, linear low-density polyethylene resin. The micro tubing is manufactured with an antioxidant and contains a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black to protect the finished product from thermal degradation.
- Use to extend the drip emitters to plants
- Contains a minimum of 2% concentrated Carbon Black resin antioxidant to protect the drip tubing from thermal degradation
- The polyethylene micro tubing exhibits outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength
- Use with DIG's and others' 1/4" barbed fittings
- Meets the demand of micro irrigation systems for above or below the ground layouts in agricultural, landscape and residential gardening installations
- Interchangeable with other manufacturers’ brands of the same OD size tubing
- Available in black color only.