DIG 16-066 Gun-Type Insertion Tool for .250-.270 OD Micro Tubing
DIG's three-in-one drip tubing cutter, hole punch and insertion tool incorporates a number of features to simplify the installation and maintenance of drip irrigation systems for home gardeners and professional landscapers. This one handy tool can do it all. The three main features of the tool are a tubing cutter, a 3-mm hole punch and the dripper/barb holders that allow for easy insertion of 1/4" barbs or drippers into 1/2" or 1/4" tubing.
- Easy grip handle constructed of durable plastic and non-corrosive materials
- Easy to maintain poly hose cutter
- Can be used as tubing cutter, hole punch or as insertion tool
- Replaceable blade
- Notch at the top allows removal of emitters from the drip tubing
- Cuts tubing up to .940" OD
- Constructed of UV-resistant, high-impact plastic
10 months ago
What does this tool do?
Can it be used for iserting goof plugs?
Do you have to use Dig brand barbed fittings?
The tool is pretty intuitive - one side for the tubing - the other for the emitter - squeeze to push the two together