DIG TOP-300 12-Outlet 3.3 GPH per Zone Drip Emitter Kit (1/2" in. FPT)
The TOP concept is designed for first time installations or retrofitting an existing sprinkler riser into an efficient 12-Outlet drip irrigation system. The TOP concept utilizes unique self cleaning, pressure compensating emitters enabling long runs with even water distribution from all outlets.
- Constructed with 12 built-in individually pressure compensating drip emitters
- Self-flushing emitters allow passage of water and minimize clogging
- Interchangeable drip emitters for variable flow rates in a single head
- Color-coded drip emitters and barbs easily identify flow rate at each zone
- Drip emitters are individually filtered (approx. 80 mesh)
- Backup mini disc filter
- Rugged materials to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Can be installed above grade or placed below grade in a 6" emitter box
- Inlet plugs provide the option to cap off up to eight drip emitters
- TOP kits contains 100â€² of 1/8" distribution tubing, accessories, stakes and 1/4" converter barbs which allow the use of 1/4" distribution tubing
- Operating pressure: 15-50 PSI (1-3.4 BAR)
- Pressure compensating range: 8-80 PSI (.5-5.6 BAR)
- Flow rates: .6, 1, 2.2 and 3.3 GPH (2.3, 3.8, 8.3 and 12.5 L/H)
- Inlet size: 1/2" FNPT
- Used with 1/8" (.187" OD) or 1/4" (.150"-.160" ID) distribution tubing
- Filter requirement: minimum of 120 mesh
- Body and cover: high-impact plastic
- Filter: nylon
- Diaphragm: silicon
- A - Height: 2"
- B - Width: 3"
is it 3.3 GPH total for all 12 outlet ?
or for each outlet?