FX Luxor LZDC Lighting Power Controller with Dimming + Color
The Luxor ZDC lighting controller provides the ability to create a spectrum of 30,000 colors using RGBW LED technology with all the same zoning and dimming features as the Luxor ZD. With the ZDC, custom colors can be created for outdoor holiday displays, team spirit themes, company colors, or special events. Color temperatures can be adjusted to match vegetation and architecture, offering unique landscape looks throughout the year. Up to now, custom color creation has been possible only through complicated or very expensive systems designed for commercial use. With Luxor, itâ€™s easy to create and manage colors of connected fixtures wirelessly on the fly through the optional Luxor Wi-Fi app. Existing Luxor ZD systems can be upgraded to ZDC simply by replacing the ZD facepack with a ZDC facepack and a few LED components.
- Models - 150 or 300 Watt
- Finishes - 2 Options
- Depth - 5" / 12.7 cm
- Width - 8" / 20.3 cm
- Height - 13" / 33 cm
- Up to 250 independently adjustable lighting groups can be created
- Compatible only with any FX LED fixture or device with zoning, dimming, or color capabilities
- All groups can be turned on independently and dimmed from 1-100%
- User interface includes a full color LCD display for easy setup, maintenance and adjusting of groups
- Uses event-based scheduling, which allows a single group of lights to change dimming percentages throughout the night
- Optional iOS or Android control with the Wi-Fi module accessory (sold separately)
- Wirelessly assign fixtures to groups with the LAM accessory* (sold separately)
- Simple two-wire configuration for easy installation and adjusting
- No matter where a light is within a system, it can communicate with the transformer to receive its schedule, dimming percentage, and group
- Astronomical Timing Function with Map Placement
- All of the Luxor ZD features plus color
- Offers 30,000 different color choices for unmatched ability to customize landscape lighting for any occasion, season, or mood
- Create a personalized color palette that transcends colored lenses
- Provides single point of control for multiple controller sites
- Allows the addition of nine Luxor Satellite controllers
- 3,000 feet of hardwired connection between primary and satellite controllers
Custom colors are created by combining three factors: hue, saturation, and intensity. The hue is represented in the Luxor ZDC numerically from 0 to 359 to pinpoint the position on the color wheel. Saturation is a percentage of hue which mixes white light with color, and can be adjusted in 1% increments between 1 and 100. The color palette menu on the Luxor ZDC allows the user to save up to 250 custom colors by simply selecting the desired hue and saturation. Choosing a group in the â€œtest groupâ€ column activates a specific group with the custom color.
Ease of setup
With only two wires to connect each fixture nothing changes on setup with Luxor. Communication is sent over the same wires that are used to power each light using any wiring technique you choose.
Astronomical timing is one of the best ways to turn on and off a lighting system without the need of a photocell. At FX we created an easy to use map placement feature to select your location. No more numbers, zip codes, or manuals to read, just point to your location.
Dimming and zoning ability using Groups
Every FX ZD/ZDC fixture or device attached to the Luxor can now be adjusted throughout the night using groups which are called to action using diming and the exact time you set.
Pre-set up themes
Change a set of groups as one by setting it up as a theme. Adjust it for the seasons, or have setting for when itâ€™s time to have an outdoor movie night. Themes allow quick and easy call up of a set of groups at predetermined intensity levels.
Luxor Linking allows users to hardwire up to nine Luxor Satellite controllers, while maintaining a single point of control. The addition of Luxor Satellite controllers reduces potential Wi-Fi coverage issues often seen on sites requiring multiple Luxor controllers. The combination of Luxor Linking and the Luxor Satellite provides an affordable option for designing and expanding upon Luxor ZD and Luxor ZDC systems.
Extending the living space
A living space changes throughout the night depending on your activity. Using Luxor, you can illuminate a seating area, dining table, or spa at different times of the night or even on different days.
Your lighting system should cater to your lifestyle, using Luxor you can create myriads of scenes catered to the person and landscape.
A great lighting system has to be maintained throughout the year. Now every project is a living system that can be updated from season to season or as a landscape environment grow. Instead of just re-aiming lights, lights can be pulled together in an ever changing symphony of events.
- 30,000 color options
- Customizable color pallet
- Up to 250 independent lighting groups
- Simple two-wire installation
- Astronomical timing
- Event based programming
- Full color LCD screen
- Optional Wireless Control
- Single tap output: 15V
- Two wattage options: 150 Watt and 300 Watt
- Two material finish options: Matte Gray and Stainless Steel