Gorilla Cage TALL GC Green Tall X-Large Theft Prevention Backflow Cage
Features & Benefits
Manufactured in the USA, our theft & vandalism prevention cages are setting a higher industry standard by featuring:
- Durable DuPont Powder Coated Finishes
- Tough Welded Steel Construction
- Superior Lock Protection
We have a full line of Gorilla Cages available for any asset that you may need to protect (BackFlow Valves, Pumps, Motors, Stand-by Generators).
All cages feature welded steel tubes enclosing the padlock and mounting hardware for superior lock protection.
All cages are sold with a pre-built concrete form and attaching hardware.
* NOTE: In order to reduce your shipping costs you may have been shipped a unit with a two piece concrete form (shown above). If so, accurately lay out the two pieces in their respective positions and use the supplied splice plates to hammer the halves together. The splice plates are best installed with a hammer while backed up by a hard concrete surface. Test fit the cage on the form before proceeding.
If you pick up in-store, your concrete form will not be cut in half and you will not have to splice back together.
GC-4 Tall Lift-Off Specifications
- Interior Dimensions: 12" wide x 30" tall x 48" long
- Concrete Form Dimensions: 4" high x 19" wide x 63" long
- Concrete Requirements:
- 7 - 50lb bags of concrete OR
- 4.25 - 80lb bags of concrete
All cages feature welded steel tubes enclosing the padlock and mounting hardware for superior lock protection. Shown below. Padlocks NOT included.
Thieves are removing backflow prevention systems in as little as a few seconds from public and private property, selling the system parts at scrap recycling yards for cash.
Related Articles & Videos