Hunter Long-Range Remote Control And SmartPort Kit
- Programmable Adresses: 128
- Line-Of-Site Range: 2 Miles
- Run Times: 1 min - 90 min
Features & Benefits
Large-scale sites such as shopping centers, industrial complexes, college campuses, and multi-unit housing complexes require high-powered remotes that can cover long distances. The Roam XL is as powerful as they come and features a simple user interface with 128 different programmable addresses. Within line of sight, it can function up to two miles from the controller. The compact, high-powered remote is a single unit that can be carried from job to job and used to remotely access any Hunter controller that has a SmartPort connector. It eliminates the need to physically visit the controller to start or stop a cycle during maintenance, installation or winterization.
Rugged Aluminum Shell
The Roam XL has a heavy duty aluminum and rubber shell, which ensures reliable operation day in and day out.
Water Resistant Remote
The water-resistent Roam XL is built to work even when exposed to sprinkler spray.
Compatible with Legacy ICR Transmitter and Receiver
The Roam XL transmitter and receiver both work with ICR transmitters or receivers. So, if you upgrade your ICR remote to Roam XL, you can still use your old ICR receiver. Or if you bring an ICR to a site that has a RoamXL receiver, they will work together.
- Works with Hunter X-Core, Pro-C, PCC, Pro-C Hydrwaise, ICC2, HCC, I-Core, ACC, and ACC2 controllers through a SmartPort connection
- Up to 2 miles (line of sight) range for remote manual operation of Hunter irrigation systems
- Operate up to 240 stations
- 128 different programmable addresses
- Display shows remaining battery life
- Programmable run times: 1 to 90 minutes
- Large LCD display, push-button operation
- Manually run watering cycles without modifying regular program
- Rugged plastic carrying case included
- Warranty: 3 years
- Transmitter power source: 4 AAA batteries included
- Receiver power source: 24 VAC, from controller through a SmartPort connector
- System operating frequency: 27 MHz band
- SmartPort connector can be mounted up to 50' (max.) from controller (use ROAM-SCWH shielded cable wiring harness)
- FCC approved: No FCC license required
- * Not available in all countries.
- Height: 6¼"
- Width: 3"
- Depth: 1¼"