Hunter PC Modular Sprinkler Timer
Since 2001, the Pro-C has been the contractor's choice in residential irrigation control. The Pro-C has proven to be the most reliable and robust controller in the industry, with the flexibility to expand on demand due to its modular design.
Now, the Pro-C will easily accommodate Hunter's Solar Sync® without additional wiring. The new Solar Sync dial position makes it easy to upgrade and program any Pro-C to smart control. The Hunter Solar Sync is an EPA WaterSense® labeled smart device which calculates evapotranspiration (ET) and adjusts Hunter controllers daily based on local weather conditions, resulting in water savings and conservation.
The Pro-C and all AC powered Hunter controllers are now EPA WaterSense labeled when paired with the Solar Sync weather sensor.
WaterSense® Smart Watering Controller by Adding Solar Sync
By adding a Solar Sync to your Hunter controller, it transforms into a smart controller using local weather conditions to tailor watering schedules to actual conditions on the site. A Hunter controller with Solar Sync has been independently proven to have a detailed list of water saving features and has been approved by the EPA as a WaterSense Smart Watering Controller.
Easy Retrieve Memory
A manual back-up utility that stores complete controller scheduling and setup information in back-up memory. This allows the saved watering schedule to be restored at any time. This can be used to set a controller back to its initial settings after tampering or at the beginning of a new season.
Automatic Short Circuit Protection
Automatic short circuit protection is a feature found in all Hunter AC powered controllers. This feature automatically detects electrical faults, which are typically caused by wiring issues. Only affected stations are skipped, allowing all other stations to water normally as programmed. There are no fuses to blow or internal circuit breakers to trip, so complete irrigation system shutdown is avoided.
- Number of stations: 4 - 16
- Type: Modular
- Enclosures: indoor and outdoor plastic
- Independent irrigation programs: 3
- Independent lighting programs: 3
- Start times per program: 4
- Max. station run time: 6 hours
- Solar Sync dial position: now available with built-in Solar Sync programming for increased installation efficiency
- Solar Sync delay feature: allows adjustments to be postponed for up to 99 days
- Cycle and Soak feature built in: reduces runoff
- Lighting programs built in: allows the ability to add landscape lighting control
- Added knockouts offer additional flexibility
- Programmable rain delay: prevents watering for an extended period as needed
- Non-volatile memory: keeps programs indefinitely— without battery backup
- Rain sensor bypass: allows the controller to ignore sensor devices when needed
- One touch manual start and advance: allows user to start or test any station
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Transformer input: 120 VAC or 230 VAC (international model)
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Sensor inputs: 1
- CE, UL, cUL, C-tick, FCC