Hunter PGV-JT Jar-Top Valve
The Jar-Top Makes This Go-To Valve an Easy Choice with Simple Serviceability
For maximum in convenience, reliability, and ease of service in a residential valve, the PGV Jar-Top is the solution. With the PGV Jar-Top, itâ€™s possible to service a Hunter valve without using any tools. Even with this ease-of-maintenance and operational simplicity, the PGV Jar-Top still delivers quality and performance to handle the demands of any residential system. Choose from a wide range of different configurations for specific installations that vary from region to region. All models feature durable, high-grade, corrosive and UV-resistant PVC construction, glass reinforced jarring and a rugged double-beaded, leak-proof diaphragm with support to prevent stress failure.
Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy "at the valve" activation
- Durable glass-filled nylon threaded bonnet ring allows easy access without tools
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunter’s micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Temperature rating: 150° F
- Warranty period: 2 years