Hunter PGV-ASV 1" Anti-Siphon Valve
Providing Simple Operation Without the Need for A Seperate Backflow Preventer
With the PGV-ASV, irrigation systems that require backflow prevention for every zone can enjoy simple operation and trouble-free performance without the need to install a separate backflow preventer. This convenient all-in-one unit offers a host of features that professionals expect from a Hunter valve. Such features include a rugged diaphragm that provides a leak-proof seal; internal and external bleed for manual operation, stainless steel hardware and springs, stainless steel bonnet screws, and heavy-duty PVC construction and glass-reinforced bonnet. The PGV-ASV also includes flow control, allowing accurate adjustment. For proven reliability in an anti-siphon/electric valve, PGV-ASV is the ideal solution.
Maximize efficiency and prolong the life of a system by fine tuning flow and pressure for each zone.
- External and internal manual bleed allows quick and easy "at the valve" activation
- Durable six-bolt bonnet design for maximum strength
- Removable anti-siphon cap for simple servicing
- Double-beaded diaphragm seal design for superior leak-free performance
- Optional DC latching solenoids enable Hunter’s battery-powered controllers
- Captive bonnet bolts provide hassle-free valve maintenance
- Low flow capability allows use of Hunter’s micro irrigation products
- Encapsulated 24 VAC solenoid with captive plunger for hassle-free service
- Temperature rating: 150° F
- Warranty period: 2 years