Hunter Pro C 3 Station Expansion Module
- Hunter Pro-C Expansion Module (PCM-300)
- 3 Station Expansion Module
This is a MODULE ONLY - Use as an add-on to your existing Irrigation Controller - Adds 3 stations to your existing Irrigation Controller.
The Hunter Pro-C Series Controller is customizable from 3 to 15 stations, and is considered Hunter's best-selling irrigation controller. This full-featured series offers 3 programs with multiple start times as well as ""one touch"" manual start and rapid advance, independent day scheduling options, superior surge protection and a heavy-duty plastic cabinet. The Hunter Pro-C Series Controller delivers maximum flexibility in a modular form. No wonder it is the choice for so many landscapes!
Features & Benefits
NOTE: The following Features and Benefits are descriptive of the Hunter Pro-C Controllers not the individual module which is sold on this page.
- Versatile modular design Simplified inventory management; easily customize unit to desired number of stations U.S. Patent #'s 6,840,460 & 6,842,667
- Large LCD display for simplified programming Easy to read for schedule review and entry
- Three programs (A ,B, C) with multiple start times Independent programming handles many different watering requirements
- Choice of independent day scheduling options Days of the week, odd/even or 31-day interval for maximum flexibility
- Global water budget/seasonal adjustment Easily change run time of all zones from 10% to 150%
- Non-volatile memory Holds programs indefinitely; excellent insurance against unreliable power
- Superior surge protection and self-diagnostic short circuit protection Microcircuits are protected from electrical spikes, no fuses to worry about
- Remote control ready Supplied with connection for SRR and ICR remote controls
- Module adds 3 stations to the Hunter Pro-C Controllers.
- Pro-C Controller automatically identifies when modules are installed or removed.
Installing Station Modules
The Pro-C controller is supplied with a factory-installed base module for up to 3 stations. Additional modules may be added in increments of 3 stations (PCM-300) or a single 9-station (PCM-900) to expand the controllers station capability to 15 stations. Additional modules are sold separately
Note:The use of a PCM-900 to expand your controller to 15 stations requires that one PCM-300 be installed in the first expansion slot (stations 4-6) and the PCM-900 in the upper two expansion slots.
The Pro-C utilizes automatic module recognition firmware to identify when PCM modules are installed or removed from the controller. This feature will recognize the correct number of stations without having to reset or cycle power to the controller.
Installing PCM Modules
The Pro-C controller is designed with a simple to use Power Lock feature that assures that the modules are energized and firmly secured into the controller. The Power Lock can unlock or lock all modules at one time by simply pushing the Power Lock slide.
- Slide the Power Lock into the Power Off (unlocked) position. Insert the PCM modules into the appropriate sequential position in the controller cabinet.
- Once all of the modules are in place, slide the Power Lock into the Power On (locked) position to energize and secure the modules into the controller.
- The Pro-C will automatically recognize the correct number of stations. It is not necessary to press the reset button or cycle power to the controller.
Note: Your Pro-C controller is designed to work only in conjunction with BLACK PCM expansion modules.
Related Articles & Videos