Hunter PSU Spray Head with PRO-10A 4 in.
Features & Benefits
This compact slim-line spray sprinkler is available in 2", 4", and 6" models. Its innovative body incorporates a reliable two-piece ratchet, durable cap, male-threaded riser, and large filter screen, providing double filtration on 4" and 6" models. Additionally, the 2" and 4" models are retro-compatible with existing PS Spray bodies, which allow for a quick and easy upgrade.
Standard PS Ultra models include a pre-installed Precision Distribution Control Nozzle. A Flush Plug version is available without a nozzle or filter screen. With so many compatible nozzles to choose from, finding the most efficient solution for the right application is simple and easy.
- Optional preinstalled Precision Distribution Control Adjustable Nozzle
- Enhanced cap for more durability, easier handling, and extended riser seal life
- 2" and 4" models can retro-fit into older style PS sprays
- Two-piece ratcheting riser
- Male threaded riser to accept all female nozzles
- Nozzle choices: 10A, 12A, 15A, 17A, 5' x 30' side strip (side strip pattern available on 2" and 4" models only)
- Heavy duty wiper seal: Eliminates flow-by
- Extra large filter screen and nozzle screen provide double filtration
- Flow rate: 0.2 to 5.6 GPM
- Radius: 9' to 19'
- Recommended pressure range: 20 to 70 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 1.6 to 1.9 in/hr approx.