Hunter PCC1200 12 Zone Outdoor Sprinkler Timer with Internal Transformer
- Hunter PCC Indoor/Outdoor Controller
- 12 Stations (Fixed)
- Standard Controller
The Pro-C has proven to be the most reliable and robust controller in the industry, with the flexibility to expand on demand due to its modular design. When expansion isn't necessary, the fixed 6 and 12 station models offer affordability in a high-end residential controller. Now, the Pro-C will easily accommodate Hunter's Solar Sync® without additional wiring. The new Solar Sync dial position makes it easy to upgrade and program any Pro-C to smart control. The Hunter Solar Sync is an EPA WaterSense® labeled smart device which calculates evapotranspiration (ET) and adjusts Hunter controllers daily based on local weather conditions, resulting in water savings and conservation. The Pro-C and all AC powered Hunter controllers are now EPA WaterSense labeled when paired with the Solar Sync weather sensor.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible design: Modular model offers 4 - 16 stations, or choose fixed 6 or 12 station models
- Enclosures: indoor and outdoor plastic
- Independent programs: 3
- Start times per program: 4
- Max. station run time: 6 hours
- Solar Sync dial position: now available with built-in Solar Sync programming for increased installation efficiency
- Solar Sync delay feature: allows adjustments to be postponed for up to 99 days
- Cycle and Soak feature built in: reduces runoff
- Lighting programs built in: allows the ability to add landscape lighting control
- Added knockouts offer additional flexibility
- Programmable rain delay: prevents watering for an extended period as needed
- Non-volatile memory: keeps programs indefinitely without battery backup
- Rain sensor bypass: allows the controller to ignore sensor devices when needed
- One touch manual start and advance: allows user to start or test any station
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Transformer input: 120 VAC or 230 VAC (international model)
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Operating temperature: 0° F to 140° F
- CE, UL, cUL, C-tick, FCC
over 7 years ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
for the same controller I paid $135 for at Sprinkler Warehouse. Free and super fast shipping. What's not to like?
over 2 years ago
The price is very competitive. .
over 2 years ago
11 months ago
1 year ago
please advice me
The related sprinkler system electrical specifications are as follows:
Transformer input: 120 VAC or 230 VAC (international model)
Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
This is one of the most reliable controllers I have used. I install 10 a year with no failures.
Easiest to program.
Hope that helps
can it work with ICV-151 1.5" hunter valves ? AC solenoid
Does it contain internal transformer?
I am sure that you can order one from the manufacturer to fit the 220v.
I have never used a European one.
Flexible design: Modular model offers 4 - 16 stations,or choose fixed 6 or 12 station models
Enclosures: indoor and outdoor plastic
Solar Sync dial position: now available with built-in
Solar Sync programming for increased installation efficiency
Warranty period: 2 years
Our Price: $180.91
Sale Price: $118.98
You save $61.93!
Qty Enter an answer to this question.
I cannot get the system to advance beyond station four.
Fairly confident I have followed the instructions, so here goes with the dump question.
When programming the start times for each program, should not the system scroll through all 12 stations.
My controller only scrolls 1-4 for each of the programmes.
Probably doping something wrong.
Is it available on-line?
We found other products you might like!
- on sale $118.36$225.00you save 47%Sku:PCC600
- on sale $94.43$205.00you save 54%Sku:PCC600i