Hunter PCC1200i 12 Zone Indoor Sprinkler Timer with Plugin Transformer
- Hunter PCC Indoor Controller
- 12 Stations (Fixed)
- Standard Controller
Features & Benefits
The Pro-C has proven to be the most reliable and robust controller in the industry, with the flexibility to expand on demand due to its modular design. When expansion isn't necessary, the fixed 6 and 12 station models offer affordability in a high-end residential controller. Now, the Pro-C will easily accommodate Hunter's Solar Sync without additional wiring. The new Solar Sync dial position makes it easy to upgrade and program any Pro-C to smart control. The Hunter Solar Sync is an EPA WaterSense labeled smart device which calculates evapotranspiration (ET) and adjusts Hunter controllers daily based on local weather conditions, resulting in water savings and conservation. The Pro-C and all AC powered Hunter controllers are now EPA WaterSense labeled when paired with the Solar Sync weather sensor.
- Flexible design: Modular model offers 4 - 16 stations, or choose fixed 6 or 12 station models
- Enclosures: indoor and outdoor plastic
- Independent programs: 3
- Start times per program: 4
- Max. station run time: 6 hours
- Solar Sync dial position: now available with built-in Solar Sync programming for increased installation efficiency
- Solar Sync delay feature: allows adjustments to be postponed for up to 99 days
- Cycle and Soak feature built in: reduces runoff
- Lighting programs built in: allows the ability to add landscape lighting control
- Added knockouts offer additional flexibility
- Programmable rain delay:prevents watering for an extended period as needed
- Non-volatile memory: keeps programs indefinitely without battery backup
- Rain sensor bypass: allows the controller to ignore sensor devices when needed
- One touch manual start and advance: allows user to start or test any station
- Warranty period:2 years
- Number of stations: Modular Pro-C capacity from 4 to 16, Fixed PCC with 6- and 12-station options
- 3 independent irrigation programs (4 start times each) allow for customized scheduling
- 6-hour maximum station run time provides flexibility for differing application amount
- 1 sensor input available for use with Solar Sync® or any Clik sensors
- 1 P/MV output for pump start relay and master valve activation
- Dedicated Solar Sync dial position provides logic for smart water savings
- Easy Retrieve™ memory allows for manual backup and retrieval of preferred settings and programming
- QuickCheck™ provides simple diagnostics of faulty field wiring
- 3 independent lighting programs available for simultaneous irrigation and lighting control
- Transformer input: 120 VAC or 230 VAC (international model)
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Operating temperature: 0 degrees F to 140 degrees F
- CE, UL, cUL, C-tick, FCC
WATERSENSE® SMART WATERING CONTROLLER BY ADDING SOLAR SYNC
By adding a Solar Sync™ to your Hunter controller, it transforms into a smart controller using local weather conditions to tailor watering schedules to actual conditions on the site. A Hunter controller with Solar Sync has been independently proven to have a detailed list of water saving features and has been approved by the EPA as a WaterSense Smart Watering Controller. Click here to learn more about Smart Controllers
EASY RETRIEVE™ MEMORY
A manual back-up utility that stores complete controller scheduling and setup information in back-up memory. This allows the saved watering schedule to be restored at any time. This can be used to set a controller back to its initial settings after tampering or at the beginning of a new season.
AUTOMATIC SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION
Automatic short circuit protection is a feature found in all Hunter AC powered controllers. This feature automatically detects electrical faults, which are typically caused by wiring issues. Only affected stations are skipped, allowing all other stations to water normally as programmed. There are no fuses to blow or internal circuit breakers to trip, so complete irrigation system shutdown is avoided.
The QuickCheck feature makes field wiring issues easy to assess with the push of a button. QuickCheck displays an ERR message when a field wiring short is detected on a particular station number.
SEASONAL ADJUSTMENT: GLOBAL OR AUTOMATIC UPDATES WITH SOLAR SYNC
This feature allows for quick adjustments to irrigation run times through a percentage scale. During peak season, set the seasonal adjustment to 100%. If weather conditions require less water, enter the appropriate percentage value (i.e. 50%) to cut down irrigation run times without the need to adjust each station in the program. This model offers two different ways to use Seasonal Adjustment to reduce water usage: Global and Daily.
Global: The Global option provides a Seasonal Adjustment percentage to all station Run Times on all of the controller's Programs.
Daily: With the addition of a Solar Sync ET Sensor, the controller has the ability to automatically implement daily adjustments based on measured local weather.
DELAY BETWEEN STATIONS
Users can program a delay between stations as the controller advances from one station to the next. This delay can range from a few seconds (to permit slow-closing valves additional time to close) to a much longer period of time (to allow pressure tanks time to recharge), based on user requirements.
SENSOR PROGRAMMABILITYThe ability to specify which program will be shut down in response to a specific sensor alarm. This allows programs unaffected by the sensor to continue automatic operations.
Day(s) of the week can be programmed OFF in advance, so that irrigation does not occur regardless of program interval schedules. For example, if the gardener mows the lawn on Saturday, the Non-Water Days feature allows Saturday to be programmed OFF, so that watering will not occur.
Related Articles & Videos
- How To Program An Irrigation Controller/Timer
- Items To Consider Adding To The Irrigation Controller
- Types Of Weather Sensors For Irrigation Controllers
- Different Types Of Rain Sensors For Irrigation Controllers
1 month ago
6 months ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
1 month ago
I'm sure the rain sensor will work. As for the remote, the manual states that a wiring harness is included, so that Hunter SRR or Long Range ICR remote will work. But have no direct knowledge.
Delays between stations shall be programmable in 5 second increments from 0 to 60 seconds and in 1-minute increments from 60 seconds up to 4 hours. A pump start/master valve circuit shall be included, and shall be programmable by station.
I would also advise to make sure there is a Tank setup involved in the design to keep pressure in the lines. Theres a little more to this , but its a start ,
What happens to the unit if the temp gets below 0 degrees? Will it damage the unit or just not operate. Live in Minnesota.
I have a customer that has 8 of these in their condo buildings
and they want to lock them so no one can tamper with.
We found other products you might like!