Hunter PGV-101JT-MM 1 in. MPT x MPT Jar-Top Valve with Flow Control
The Hunter PGV Jar-Top Residential Irrigation Valve offers convenience to the max, ease of service, and simplicity - An all-in-one package!
This unique valve combines Hunter's innovative technology and versatility when it comes to installing and maintaining the unit. The Hunter PGV Jar-Top Valve can handle the most demanding of situations with it's PVC construction and leak-proof diaphragm. Not to mention the many different installation and configuration styles the Hunter PGV Jar-Top Valve has to offer. The performance quality of the Hunter PGV residential valve is durable, reliable and also versatile. It gets the job done!
- 1" Globe: 5 1/2" H x 4 3/4" L x 3 1/4" W
- 1" Male x Male: 5 1/2" H x 5 1/4" L x 3 1/4" W
- 1" Male x Barb: 5 1/2" H x 5 7/8" L x 3 1/4" W
- 1" Male x 1 1/4" Barb: 5 1/2" H x 5 7/8" L x 3 1/4" W
Hunter PGV Jar-Top Series Valves - Pressure Loss Chart (PSI)
Features & Benefits
- Jar-Top Bonnet Intuitive design makes it easy to access the valve; no tools necessary
- Fully-encapsulated Hunter Solenoid Provides dependable operation and long life
- Internal manual bleed Easy to use and keeps valve box dry All Hunter irrigation valves feature internal manual bleed, ensuring a neat, dry valve box
- Flow control option Adjusts the flow of each zone on a system to deliver optimum nozzle performance
- Rigid diaphragm support Works to prevent stress failure in tough conditions
- Common Parts to Other Hunter Valves Diaphragm is interchangeable with PGV, SRV and PGV-ASV series 1" valves; solenoid fits all Hunter plastic valves
- Wide Variety of Body Styles Easy installation for all types of connections
- Low: .2 to 30 GPM (0.04 to 6.81 m3/hr; 0.7 to 113.5 l/min)
- Pressure: 20 to 150 PSI (1.4 to 10.3 bars; 138 to 1034 kPa)
- Ambient temperature: up to 150F (66C)
- Heavy-duty solenoid: 24VAC, 370mA inrush current, 190mA holding current, 60 cycles; 475mA inrush current, 230mA holding current, 50 cycles
over 3 years ago
Jar top (8). I would say they would replace the Orbit one inch. Both are for in-line arrgm't, 150 psi, have flow control, screw top, manual on/off w/quarter turn of solenoid, works well with unions, dimensions are similar and they both have similar flow rates.