Hydro-Rain 1/2" Blu-Lock Swing Pipe Coil (.43 ID x .59 OD) (80 PSI) (100')
- 1/2 in. Swing Pipe Coil (100 ft.)
- Max Working Pressure: 100 PSI
- Exclusive Trench and Trenchless Technology Provide Unrivaled Flexibility
Features & Benefits
Working in a sprinkler trench is tough enough-don't make it harder by using traditional pipe fitting methods that require hot, toxic glue, clamps or frustrating barbed fittings. Hydro-Rain offers a better way: Blu-Lock. Everything you do from the valve out, you can now do faster and easier with Blu-Lock. Primer? Glue? Clamps? Tools? With the Blue-Lock system, you don't need them! Simply stated, Blu-Lock by Hydro-Rain is the fastest, greenest, irrigation installation method in the world. Blu-Lock is for non-constant pressure, valve-out, cold water, outdoor direct burial irrigation connections only.
Every fitting installed from the valve out, you can now install faster and easier with Blu-Lock fittings. Simply stated, Blu-Lock by Hydro-Rain is the fastest, greenest, irrigation installation method in the world.
- 50% Faster Installation
- No glue, no tools, no primer, no claps
- Patented quick release mechanism
- Environmentally Friendly & chemical free
- Heavy-duty construction
- Built for Speed Advantages Patent Pending "Push-and-Go" Design - 100% tool and chemical free approach that cuts installation time in half or more.
- Blu-Lock Pipe is Green Environmentally - friendly, recyclable HDPE pipe provides a superior alternative to PVC.
- Blu-Lock Fittings are Green - Outside diameter (OD) technology ensure lower friction loss for better efficiency.
- Both are Chemical Free - Glueless, tool-free installation protects the environment and the long-term health of your crew.
- Heavy-Duty Construction - Built tough fittings made from UV-resistant ABS, stainless steel and EPDM seals are designed and tested to ensure toughness.
- Patented Retaining System - Stainless steel teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Outside Diameter (OD) Technology - Flow is unimpeded for 25 percent increase in flow versus traditional insert fittings.