Hydro-Rain BL410-005 1/2 in. BLR x MIPT Elbow
Features & Benefits
Working in a sprinkler trench is tough enough-don't make it harder by using traditional pipe fitting methods that require hot, toxic glue, clamps or frustrating barbed fittings. Hydro-Rain offers a better way: Blu-Lock. Everything you do from the valve out, you can now do faster and easier with Blu-Lock. Primer? Glue? Clamps? Tools?
With the Blue-Lock system, you don't need them! Simply stated, Blu-Lock by Hydro-Rain is the fastest, greenest, irrigation installation method in the world. Blu-Lock is for non-constant pressure, valve-out, cold water, outdoor direct burial irrigation connections only.
Every fitting installed from the valve out, you can now install faster and easier with Blu-Lock® fittings. Simply stated, Blu-Lock® by Hydro-Rain® is the fastest, greenest, irrigation installation method in the world.
- Built for Speed Advantages Patent Pending "Push-and-Go" Design - 100% tool and chemical free approach that cuts installation time in half or more.
- Blu-Lock Pipe is Green Environmentally Friendly recyclable HDPE pipe provides a superior alternative to PVC.
- Blu-Lock Fittings are Green Outside diameter (OD) technology ensure lower friction loss for better efficiency.
- Both are Chemical Free Glueless, tool-free installation protects the environment and the long-term health of your crew.
- Heavy-Duty Construction Built tough fittings made from UV-resistant ABS, stainless steel and EPDM seals are designed and tested to ensure toughness.
- Patented Retaining System Stainless steel teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Outside Diameter (OD) Technology Flow is unimpeded for 25 percent increase in flow versus traditional insert fittings.
- High Quality and "Easy-Flex" Blu-Lock lateral and swing pipe are made from virgin resins and meet ASTM standards.
- Patented Quick-Release Collar 1/2 in. swing fittings feature quick-release mechanism that allows tool-free removal.
- Hydro-Rain® Warranty 3-year limited warranty on fittings.
Blu-Lock 1/2 in. Lateral Pipe Fittings:
- Max working pressure: 80 PSI at 72°F
- Burst Pressure: Exceeds 220 PSI
- Working Pressure: 10-80 PSI