Irritrol 216B 1.5 inch Globe/Angle Valve with Flow Control
- 1½" Irritrol 216B Valve
- With Flow Control
- 1½" Female Threaded Inlet/Outlet
Features & Benefits
The Irritrol 200B Series globe/angle valves have built their popularity on a proven record of reliability and a reputation for offering valuable features at an affordable price. The 200B Series provides manual internal and external bleed, heavy-duty, UV-resistant PVC construction, stainless steel hardware, a double-beaded diaphragm and a captive solenoid plunger.
- Heavy-duty, corrosion- and UV-resistant PVC construction with stainless steel spring and hardware provides consistent operation
- Slow-closing design reduces water hammer and resulting stress on the system
- Rugged, double-beaded SANTOPRENE diaphragm ensures a leak-proof seal
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode) allows for manual operation
- Accepts OmniReg modular pressure regulator ensures consistent performance
- High-strength ribbed bonnet and bottom inlet increases durability
- Unique three-way stainless steel Bonnet: Screws accept Phillips, flat-blade and hex-driver tools for easy servicing without removal from the system
- Flow control allows precise adjustment and manual shutoff
- Buna-N valve seat seal
- Unique threaded inlet plug O-ring seal prevents leaks
- Encapsulated injection-molded solenoid with a captive hex plunger
- Five-year warranty
- Flow range: 5-120 GPM
- Pressure range: 20-150 psi
- Solenoid: 24 V ac
- Inrush volt-amp: 24 V ac-9.6 VA
- Inrush current: .4 amp
- Holding volt-amp: 24 V ac-4.8 VA
- Holding current: .2 amp
- 214B: H: 6 12", W: 2 12", L: 4 12"
- 216B: H: 7 34", W: 4 14", L: 5 12"
- 217B: H: 8 34", W: 5 38", L: 6 14"