Irritrol 2400F In-Line Valve with Flow Control 1 in. Slip
Size: 1 in.
Valve Type: In-Line
Features & Benefits
The Irritrol 2400 Series globe and 2600 Series angle valves are popular with users because of the convenience of their threaded bonnets, the reliability of their double-beaded diaphragm and the durability of their heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC construction.
Fast and easy to install and service, these 1-inch residential plastic valves offer an encapsulated solenoid, internal/external bleed, an optional flow control feature, and are available in multiple configurations.
- Threaded bonnet design Allows easy servicing without removal from the system
- Rugged, double-beaded SANTOPRENE diaphragm Ensures a leak-proof seal
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode) Allows for manual operation
- Full stainless-steel metering system Allows for consistent valve operation
- Heavy-duty, corrosion and UV-resistant PVC, glass-filled polypropylene and stainless steel construction Durable, long-term performance
- Available in multiple configurations female NPT, slip, male x male and male x barb Will handle all regional installation variances (2600 available with NPT threads only)
- Buna-N valve seat seal
- Floating bleed tube allows thermal expansion without affecting performance
- Encapsulated injection-molded solenoid with a captive hex plunger
- Five-year warranty
- Flow range: .25-30 GPM
- Pressure range: 10-150 psi
- Solenoid: 24 V ac
- Inrush volt-amp: 24 V ac-9.6 VA
- Inrush current: .4 amp
- Holding volt-amp: 24 V ac-4.8 VA
- Holding current: .2 amp