Irritrol 700 In-Line Valve 3/4 in. FPT
Features & Benefits
Featuring a straight-through flow path that dramatically reduces pressure loss, the Irritrol UltraFlow Series of plastic valves leads the industry in long-term performance and reliability.
With a flow range from .1 to 180 GPM and a self-cleaning, 150-mesh stainless steel filter screen, these unique valves are ideal for a multitude of potable and dirty water applications. A glass-reinforced nylon body and bonnet, stainless steel spring and hardware, and a rugged, nylon-reinforced Buna-N diaphragm add an extra dimension of toughness to this very durable family of valves.
- Unique straight-through flow path Provides extremely low friction loss
- Slow-closing design Reduces water hammer and resulting stress on the system
- Tough glass-reinforced nylon, stainless steel and brass construction Provides durability and long life
- High and low-flow operation Ensures consistent performance in a variety of applications
- Self-flushing, 150-mesh, stainless steel filter screen on 1-, 1- and 2-inch models Provides consistent operation
- Solenoid: 24 V ac
- Inrush volt-amp: 24 V ac-9.6 VA
- Inrush current: .4 amp
- Holding volt-amp: 24 V ac-4.8 VA
- Holding current: .2 amp
- H: 4 1/2", W: 1 9/10", D: 3 2/5"