Irritrol 1/2" Blue Stripe Flex Swing Pipe (100')
- Coil Length: 100 ft
- For Installing Inaccessible Sprinklers and for Relocating Existing Sprinklers
- Threaded, Spiral Barb Insert Fittings Required (Not Included)
- No Clamps Necessary
- Rugged, Flexible Polyethylene Material
With a strong product heritage and proven years of performance, this tubing is designed to simplify spray head installation making it ideal for challenging landscapes and hard-to-reach areas.
Features & Benefits
Durable Premium Grade Linear, Low-Density Polyethylene: Archives higher PSI strength and performance over time versus competitive products
Highly Flexible: For ease of use
Easily Unwinds from Center of Coil: For added convenience
- Coils are shrink-wrapped for ease of handling
- Low-density design protects tubing from landscape
- Five-year warranty
- Maximum working pressure: 120 psi at 100° F
- Inside diameter: .49"
- Outside diameter: .68"
- Wall thickness: .095"
- Nominal size: .50"
- Coil size: 100’
Related Articles & Videos
- How To Space Rotors And Sprays
- How To Determine What Pipe You Already Have
- How to Install a Sprinkler System
over 5 years ago
over 6 years ago
over 2 years ago
over 4 years ago
Had to call and find out that 2 items out of many were backordered and they held the order.
3 months ago
Hunter HSBE-050 1/2 in. MPT x Swing Pipe Spiral Barb Elbow
Dawn Industries SY-010 1 in. Y x Swing Pipe 1-Piece PVC Glue Fitting
Will I need adhesive or clamps for this application?
we used this to connect the head and zone pipe.
Irritrol EHF1295-010-D 1/2 in. Flex Pipe?