Irritrol MC-E (Blue) Series
We've taken the industry standard for commercial irrigation control and made it better. The IrritrolÂ® MC-E, in its rugged, lockable, vandal-proof steel cabinet, now boasts a modernized feature set that includes; the scheduling versatility of 8 independent programs, state-of-the-art flow monitoring, program looping, and new blue face panels. And now, the MC-E blue model is compatible with Irritrol's new CLIMATE LOGICÂ® Wireless Weather Sensing System to automatically adjust the controller's program based on each day's weather. Weâ€™ve also added a 48-station model to the family. From small to large landscapes, the new MC-E has got what it takes to meet the growing demands of today's commercial irrigation applications.
Backward compatible face panel to existing MC Plus-B cabinets on site
Allows field upgrades to the new MC-E while leaving cabinet/pedestal in place.
Climate LogicÂ® Compatible
Turn the controller into a weather-based program using an on-site wireless weather sensor.
Commercial-grade, heavy-duty, lockable, weather resistant cabinets and pedestals
For long service life in demanding commercial and â€œheavy turfâ€ applications.
Flow monitoring with diagnostics and 3 types of alarms (requires station #1 for a N/O master valve circuit)
Protects the system and saves water by detecting, reporting and handling high flow and unscheduled flow events.
Models with station counts from 4 up to 48
Provides irrigation control for any size project.
- Backlit, 2-line, 32 character, dot matrix LCD display
- Terminals for flow sensor, stop sensor and start sensor
- Password protection option for programming schedules
- Optional remote alarm to warn of an undesirable flow event
- “Super Cap” to maintain time/date up to 48 hours (no battery required) during a power outage
- Looping option per program (Start Time, Stop Time & Delay between loops)
- Pump/MV option of ON or OFF during delay
- Flow sensing based on Irritrol® or Data Industrial PVC-TEE mounted flow sensor models & sizes
- Quick disconnect face panel
- Five-year warranty
- Watering day cycles per program:
- Any days of the week
- Odd or Even date watering
- Day intervals from 1- 60 days
- Station run times:
- 0-59 seconds in 1-second increments
- 1 minute to 10 hours in 1-minute increments
- Global water budget:
- 0% to 255% in 1% increments
- Transformer input: 120V ac, 60 Hz
- Transformer output: 24V ac, 2.08 amps (50 VA)
- Maximum output per station: 24V ac, 1.24 amps
- Maximum output to valves: 24V ac, 1.68 amps (including master valve)
- 4-12 Station: H: 9 3⁄4" in., W: 10 1⁄2" in., D: 4 1⁄4" in.
- 18-48 Station: H: 12 in.", W: 14 1⁄4" in., D: 4 3⁄4" in.