Irritrol RD600-INT-R Rain Dial 6 Station Indoor Remote-Ready Timer
In addition to the numerous upgrades built into this popular, long-standing controller, the optional CLIMATE LOGIC Wireless Weather Sensing System makes the Rain Dial-R a "smart" controller on the cutting edge of water management. When governed by Climate Logic, the Rain Dial-R will automatically water more on warm or hot days and less on cooler days. Applying the right amount of water to maintain a healthy landscape, the Rain Dial-R and weather-based Climate Logic Weather System seriously reduce overwatering and its expense.
Features & Benefits
- Climate Logic ready Automatically reschedules Rain Dial-R watering based on the weather
- Remote CONTROL ready Compatible with CRR (Contractor Residential Remote) remote series
- Rainsensor? ready Sensor bypass switch and terminal for sensor hookup
- Three independent programs Programming flexibility to meet the needs of a wide variety of plant material on the landscape site
- Three water day choices - Any day of the week, skip days or odd/even dates - Skip days and odd/even dates have day exclusion option
- Water Budgeting For quick changes to the watering durations of all stations on a program at one time or pre-set a change in water budget for each month.
- 365-day calendar for Odd/Even date watering Meets the odd/even date watering mandates often used for landscape water reductions
- Water well recovery (delay between stations) Option of pump circuit ON or OFF during
- Master Valve/Pump Start circuit Assignable per station Stations requiring a booster pump can be supplied while other stations can run on street water pressure
- Test All Stations program Allows a quick test of all stations from lowest to highest number
- Clear/erase memory by program Saves time by quickly erasing only the program desired
- Program stack or overlap option Allows three programs/stations on at once or restricts operations to no overlapping station runs
- Station run times: 1-59 minutes in 1-minute increments or 1-5.9 hours in .1-hour (6 minute) increments
- Start times: 3 per program per day for 9 starts total
- Watering schedules per program - Any day of the week - Skip days from 1 to 31 days between irrigation days - Odd or even date watering
Manuals and Literature
over 6 years ago
1 year ago
over 4 years ago
over 2 years ago
It will control up to 6 valves, but I've only connected 4 right now. I plan to connect one more to water the flower pots on the deck this year.
Remember you can program A,B,C - so could it be that you have all three programmed all at different times and therefore appears that the system is starting over after one cycle?
Anyway go through all three A,B,C program modes make certain only A is programmed to run through all your stations 1 - 6. Make certain your starting times and days are correct.
Time of day. Put main control knob on Time of Day, put lower slider switch to set programs. Then us + and - to set time of day.
To set timing for each circuit. Put main control knob on #1. bottom slider switch to set programs. Then use + and - to set duration of time on for that circuit. Put lower switch to Run/Manual
To set time for the circuits to come on, set main knob to start time 1,2, or 3 (I only use #1). Put slider switch to set programs. Use + and - to set start time. Put the slider switch to Run/Manual.
Hope this helps. Jack
I erased the old sequence.It 'looks' like its gone but I keep getting watering on days I got rid of and nites at times I don't want??? How can I fix this? I am ready to go to a different brand. JOL
Now, to set station 4 to water every other day, switch the PROGRAM switch to "B". Proceed to set the run time for station 4. (You may check the other stations to be sure that no run time is set for the other stations on program B.) Then rotate the dial to "SKIP DAYS", set the number to "02". Because you have set this to water every other day, you will not need to set the days of the week.
The key to understanding this is that PROGRAM switch does not control which programs are to be run. The switch is for your use only during programming and when you wish to manually initiate the running of a program. In fact, all programs are active when the master switch at the bottom is switch to "RUN OR NORMAL". I do not know of a way to disable a particular, individual program.
I suggest reading pages 18 and 19 of the User's Guide. These pages describe using multiple programs, suggests a table to plan your programs, and gives some suggestions about using multiple programs.
All the best with this!
Patty in Yakima, WA
Yes this is a question?
6 zones, I only used 5.
It works as advertised.
Call/email them to find out.
We found other products you might like!
- Sale Price $135.98Our Price $153.97You Save 12%Sku:RD600-EXT-R
- on sale $191.98$222.14you save 14%Sku:RD900-EXT-R
- on sale $171.98$293.00you save 41%Sku:RD900-INT-R
- on sale $262.48$327.68you save 20%Sku:RD1200-EXT-R
- on sale $239.98$394.00you save 39%Sku:RD1200-INT-R