The Pro EX 2.0 WiFi
Enabled Modular Controller
K-Rain has transformed the robust, reliable, feature-packed Pro EX 2.0 into an intelligent, multi-tasking, productivity enhancing tool every contractor will want! Now with WiFi capability, the Pro EX 2.0 will change the way irrigation contractors, facility managers and municipal grounds superintendents manage irrigated properties.
- The Most Versatile Controller Available
- Streamlined Installation and Programming
- Secure Connection
- Exceptional Features
This professional grade WiFi Enabled Modular Controller offers all the proven performance and ease of operation of the Pro EX 2.0 with the convenience of world-wide real time controller access through a smartphone, tablet or web browser. Easily and securely sync with homeownersâ€™ or property managersâ€™ WiFi, administer multiple accounts and increase productivity tenfold.
Once the controller has been installed either indoor or outdoors, simply place the WiFi Hub inside where there is a strong wifi signal. The Pro EX 2.0 WiFi Enabled Modular Controller increases router to controller distance by using an RF connection between the movable free-standing Hub and the RF module built into the unit. This gives the client choices of where the Hub can be placed. After connecting a smart device to the homeownerâ€™s network the programming is a breeze with free apps for Android or iOS devices as well as through a web browser. The step by step instructions and prompts are easy to follow.
Clients can be assured that sensitive account information is safe. Utilizing K-Rainâ€™s secure WiFi hub you can connect the controller to the internet without divulging sensitive network passwords to third parties. The account information is locked and the controller cannot be accessed by another user unless the controller is shared intentionally.
The Most Versatile
The Pro EX 2.0 WiFi Enabled Modular Controller is a uniquely configured product, as this one controller can be used in 3 different manners â€” providing additional offerings for residential and light commercial clients. Use it as a full-on WiFi controller, a strictly conventional controller or a remote-controlled controller! The Pro EX 2.0 controller is available as an indoor or outdoor model.
A client may want to start out with a new conventional controller but later realize the benefits of WiFi â€” allowing the Green Industry Professional to manage their irrigation system and respond to system issues and weather challenges promptly â€” without being on-site and without the homeowner being on-site either. To upgrade to a WiFi system, simply add the WiFi Upgrade Kit (for Pro EX 2.0 controllers manufactured after November 2016). The upgrade kit consists of the WiFi hub, mid-box with RF Module and full instructions.
Should WiFi connectivity become disabled the controller is always operational as a conventional controller with full programming capabilities. Pro EX 2.0 WiFi Enabled Modular Controller houses the largest backlit display on the market. Full program display of watering days, number of start times, number of stations and specialized programming is easily viewable. The Program Display quickly provides a rundown of the entire system and is visible on one screen. So, you are never out of touch with the irrigation system!
- Remote control of multiple accounts from anywhere, anytime
- Rain Sensor ready
- Manage accounts (up to 400) via smartphone, tablet or web browser
- Streamlined installation/programming
- Sensibly & easily manage water usage
- Free iOS and Android apps
- Free premium weather service
- Never a fee
- Station Run Times: 1 second to 6 hours for all stations
- Number of Programs: 3
- Number of Automatic Start Times: 4 per program
- Program Watering Schedules:
- Custom (day of the week), Interval (1-31 days)
- Odd (odd calendar days), Even (even calendar days)
- Power Input: 110 VAC ± 10% 60Hz, 240 VAC ± 10% 50Hz
- Power Output: 24 VAC 1.25 Amp
- Power Backup: Lithium coin-cell battery maintains time and date during primary power outages while the 4 AAA batteries allow for remote programming and LCD viewing.
- Multi-Valve Operation: Up to three 24 VAC, 7 VA solenoid valves