K-Rain MiniPro Rotor Sprinkler
When considering the industry-leading MiniPro gear driven rotor, think water efficiency. Now available in three popular heights and compatible with a wide selection of nozzles, the MiniPro brings flexibility to system design. The MiniPro is a gear-driven, rotary type sprinkler, capable of covering an area of 18' to 36' (5.5 to 11.0 M) radius at a nozzle pressure of 30 to 50 PSI (2.1 to 3.5 bar) with a discharge rate of .75 to 3.3 GPM (2.84 to 12.5 LPM). The MiniPro is supplied with five (5) numerically coded interchangeable nozzles. Sprinkler nozzle trajectory is 26°. The sprinkler has a stainless steel radius adjustment screw. The MiniPro provides arc adjustment from 4° to 360°. Sprinkler arc setting adjustment is carried out by rotation of a flat blade screwdriver within top cover adjustment slot. Sprinkler coverage pattern is indicated by degree graduations and an arrow located on top of the sprinkler. The MiniPro is adjustable in all phases of installation (i.e., before installation, after installation while static, and after installation while in operation).
Perfect for small lawn and landscape areas, the MINIPRO's uniform spray pattern makes it an economical replacement for fixed sprays. Since the MINIPRO nozzle flow rates are matched to the PROPLUS, it can be used in the same zone with full-size rotors. When considering the industry-leading MINIPRO gear driven rotor, think EFFICIENCY. With a wide selection of nozzles, the MINIPRO brings flexibility to system design.
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- 1/2" Inlet – Replaces all standard mini rotors and pop-up sprays.
- Adjustable to 360° – Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to 360°.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return… over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt and increases product durability.
- Wide Selection of Nozzles – Provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.
- Five Year Limited Warranty