K-Rain ProSeries 150 Valve
ProSeries 150 Electric Valves
K-Rain's ProSeries 150 Valves offer the irrigation professional a wide array of features and benefits. The 1" in. (2.5 cm) valve has a removable metering pin and external bleed screw promoting easy maintenance and manual operation. The 1-1/2" in. and 2" in. (3.8 and 5 cm) models feature a removable inlet cap to easily modify configuration from globe to angle style. They also have a removable metering pin and external bleed screw promoting easy maintenance and manual operation.
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC Construction - increases the life of the valve.
- External Bleed Screw with Removable Metering Pin - Allows for easy cleaning of the metering pin without disassebling the valve.
- Manual External Bleed Screw - Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed Through Solenoid - Permits manual operation with out discharging water outside the valve.
- Flow Control with Removable Handle - Delivers precise flow adjustment to the zone and allows you to remove the handle to prevent tampering (Except NFC).
- Removable Inlet Cap - Allows for easy conversion from globe to angle-style valve.
- Flow Control - Allows for percise flow adjustment.
- Captured Plunger - Remove the solenoid without losing the internal plunger.
- Heavy Duty Santoprene Diaphragm - Unique design improves durability of diaphragm.
- Five Year Limited Warranty