K-Rain ProSport Rotor
K-Rain ProSport rotors are the next generation of professional rotors. ProSport sprinkler rotors are designed specifically for sports turf applications, and easily handle areas of up to 75 feet. K-Rain ProSport sprinkler heads are designed with a triple nozzle configuration which ensures even watering across the field and eliminates wet spots. PROSPORT sprinklers also come in a high-speed model, ideal for quick wet downs and dust control.
The ProSport comes standard with a unique triple nozzle configuration, consisting of a primary nozzle for long distance and two secondary nozzles for mid-range and short distance coverage. This nozzle design provides superior, close-in water distribution from 45' to 77' (13 to 23 m).
The ProSport provides both part and full circle adjustment from 40° to 360°. Coverage pattern is indicated by degree graduations and an arrow located on top of the sprinkler, which rotates to correspond with arc selected. True full circle operation by continuous rotation is provided by alignment of the indication arrow with the "360°" position locator marked on the top cover. The rotor has a friction-clutch mechanism to allow for 360° + forward or reverse movement of nozzle turret without damage to the internal gear components. The ProSport incorporates an "arc memory clutch" feature to allow original arc pattern to be automatically resumed following disturbance of nozzle turret setting. The ProSport has a minimum of 4-inch (10 cm) pop-up stroke.
- Revolutionary Patented Top Arc Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
- Triple Nozzle Configuration– Ensures even distribution of water.
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation – Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to a continuous full circle.
- Top Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Arc Memory Clutch – Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past stop.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return…over a 35 year history.
- Heavy Duty Rubber Cover and Mud Guard – Protects against physical injury and reduces liability, allows sprinkler to be installed below grade.
- Factory Installed Check Valve – Prevents low head drainage.