K-Rain 10003 5 in. Pop-Up Super Pro Adjustable Rotor
- K-Rain Rotor
- Series: Super Pro
- Pop-Up Height: 5 inches
Features & Benefits
- Patented Flow Shut-Off - Allows individual heads to be turned off during installation or adjustment - perfect for quick nozzle changes
- 5" Riser - Perfect for grasses with thick thatch
- 3/4" Inlet - Replaces all standard rotors
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set- Simplified arc set allows for wet dry adjustment in seconds
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation - Provides a full range of adjustment from 40 ½ to a continuous full circle.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings ½ Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment
- Arc Memory Clutch ½ Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past its stop.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism- Assures continuous reverse and return...over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser ½ Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover ½ Seals out dirt and increases product durability
- Wide Selection of Nozzles - Including standard and low angle, provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve - Prevents low head drainage.
The SUPERPRO Rotor has a patented flow shut-off which will render installations easier and drier. Perfect for new construction where newly installed sod can be watered while rotors installed in other areas awaiting sod can be shut off until sod is complete. Like all K-Rain Pro series rotors, the SUPERPRO is packed with innovative features: Partial to continuous 360 degree coverage, interchangeable nozzles for matched precipitation, patented Easy Arc Set and Arc Memory Clutch, making the SUPERPRO the premier rotor in its class.
Changing a Nozzle
- Removing the nozzle retention screw
- Use your K-Key or a small flat blade screwdriver to remove the nozzle retention screw by turning counter-clockwise to remove and clockwise to re-install.
- Pull up the riser
- Insert the K-Key in the keyhole on the top of the nozzle turret and turn the key 1/4 turn to insure that the key does not slip out of the keyhole when you pull it up. Firmly pull up the entire spring-loaded riser to access the nozzle socket. Hold the riser assembly up with one hand.
- Removing the nozzle
- With the nozzle retention screw removed, insert the K-Key into the slot directly under the nozzle "prongs" at the top of the nozzle. Now, turn the key 1/4 turn to "hook" the nozzle and pull the nozzle out.
- Installing a nozzle
- Press the desired nozzle into the nozzle socket. Make sure the nozzle number is visible and the nozzle "prongs" are up. Then, re-install the nozzle retention screw. NOTE: The nozzle retention screw is also a break-up screw and used to adjust the distance of the spray.
Setting the Arc Adjustment
- Finding the left start position
- Place your finger on the top center of the nozzle turret. Rotate the turret to the right until it stops and then back to the left until it stops. Notice the position of the nozzle arrow. This is the "Left Start" position. The sprinkler will begin spraying from this position and rotate clockwise until it reaches the right Adjustable Stop-Return Point.
- Orienting the left start position
- Insert the K-Key in the keyhole on the top of the nozzle turret and turn the key 1/4 turn to insure that the key does not slip out of the keyhole when you pull it up. Being careful not to allow the nozzle turret to turn, firmly pull up the entire spring-loaded riser. Hold the lower riser assembly up with one hand. Now turn only the lower riser clockwise or counter-clockwise until the nozzle arrow is pointing where you want the sprinkler to begin spraying.
- Changing the arc
- Insert the K-Key or a small flat blade screwdriver into the Arc Set Adjustment slot. Turn clockwise to increase the arc or counter-clockwise to decrease the arc. NOTE: The arc set arrow in the center of the nozzle turret rotates to show the current setting. WHEN SET AT 360°, THE SUPERPRO WILL ROTATE CONTINUOUSLY IN A CLOCKWISE DIRECTION.
- Operating the shut off
- To shut off the water flow insert your K-Key into the flow shut-off slot and turn counter-clockwise. During system operation, the riser will remain elevated. To open flow again, turn key clockwise.