King Innovation Waterproof Small Wire Connectors
Features & Benefits
Rated #1 in the industry, this waterproof / corrosion-proof connector saves you money and time with its patented One-step installation. For use in direct bury applications, this connector needs no pre-twisting when applying in use and each connection comes pre-filled with dielectric silicone sealant ensuring never to harden.
- UL Listed 600V for dry, wet or above/below grade applications when used in an enclosure
- For use in Direct Bury applications when operating at 30V or less
- Impact resistant
- #1 in the industry
- Waterproof and corrosion proof
- One-step® installation saves time and money
- No pre-twisting required
- Pre-filled with dielectric silicone sealant that never hardens
- Max. Voltage: 600V max. building wire (1000V max. signs or luminaires)
- Connector Size: 27/32" x 7/16"
- Wire Type: Copper/Copper
- Wire Range: Min #22/Max #12
- Temperature Rating: 105°C (221°F)
- Silicone Sealant: -45°F to 400°F
- UL Designation: SWP*
Note: Turn off power before installing or removing connector. Product to be used in accordance with local and national codes.
- Strip #22 - 18 wires 1/2" (12.7mm) and #16-12 wires 3/8" (9.5mm).
- Align any frayed strands or conductors.
- Pre-twisting unnecessary. Place stripped wires together with ends of insulation even.
- Twist connector onto wires pushing firmly until hand-tight. Do not over torque.
- Wipe sealant in and around conductors and connector opening while tightening. Do not reuse.