Munro 1/7 HP Residential Submersible Pump
Cord Length: 10 ft.
Features & Benefits
The Residential Submersible Pump by Munro Pump may be small in stature, but it certainly takes care of business within its many applications. The stunning, streamlined design makes it space-saving and robust with a water-cooled motor making it suitable for low water level operation. The outer shell is built with weather-proof AAS plastic with an overheating protector and a water-proof structure equipped with a mechanical oil seal and epoxy resin sealed cable base.
In order to make it as versatile as possible, the pump comes with an interchangeable discharge outlet (5/8, 3/4, and 1 inch). Although small, the pump garners high capacity performance: 100 W and 150 W energy-saving motor with low amps. All in all, the Residential Submersible Pump is built to provide long life, specifically with versatility and efficiency in mind.
- High capacity performance: Efficient 100 W and 150 W energy-saving motor with low amps.
- A water-cooled motor is suitable for low water level operation.
- Stunning streamlined design that makes it space-saving and robust, for continuous operation.
- Interchangeable outlet discharge is provided - 5/8, 3/4, and 1 inch.
- Weather-proof AAS plastic, with an over heating protector. Waterproof structure equipped with mechanical oil seal and epoxy resin sealed cable base.
- Durable to provide long life expectancy.
- Water features
- Water recycling
- Water supply or drainage
- Tank water circulating
- Drip irrigation
- General Utility
WAIT! BEFORE YOU BUY, please review the pump tutorials found in the Sprinkler School section of our website. These must-read tutorials explain how to choose a pump, what types of pumps are offered, what they are used for, as well as a glossary of terms (coming soon!), and more. If you need assistance with choosing a pump, please click here to access our pump tutorials.
Related Articles & Videos