Hunter ICC-PWB ICC2 Optional Pedestal Wiring Board for Metal Pedestals
Optional Pedestal Wiring Board for metal
ICC2 is a value-packed, light-to-mid size commercial irrigation controller that delivers more than you expect, just like its famous predecessor. It is designed to control larger projects (up to 54 stations) and offers the water savings you expect from a Hunter controller.
ICC2 can run any two of its four automatic programs simultaneously. The ICC2 facepack and station output modules (with enhanced surge protection) are compatible with the original ICC controllers, in four and eight station increments. An optional expansion module allows up to 54 stations in ICC2 metal enclosures and 38 stations in plastic enclosures.
ICC2 offers simple programming with a high-visibility backlit display and customizable language overlays. It also includes advanced features like Easy RetrieveTM memory backup, Cycle and Soak, and Seasonal Adjustment.
ICC2 controllers are prewired for remote control with Hunter ROAM and ROAM XL transmitters, and have built-in Solar Sync for automatic water savings, with an optional sensor. ICC2 is available as a plastic outdoor wall mount, metal outdoor wall mount, stainless steel wall mount, or plastic pedestal. Optional matching metal pedestals in gray or stainless are also available.
Features & Benefits
- Number of stations: Up to 54 (metal enclosure)
or 38 (plastic enclosure)
- Type: Modular, expansion modules in 4 and 8 station
increments, plus 22-station super module
- Enclosures: Outdoor, metal, plastic, stainless steel,
and plastic pedestal (120/230 VAC)
- Independent programs: 4, any two may run simultaneously
- Start times: 8 per program
- Max station run time: 12 hours
- Warranty period: 5 years
- Transformer input: 120/230 VAC, dual tap
Transformer output: 1.4 A
- Current draw: 120 VAC, Standby 0.13 A (3.9W),
Max 0.35 A, (19.85 W)
- Current draw: 230 VAC, Standby 0.12 A (5.56W),
Max 0.22 A (23.5 W)
- Station output: Up to .56 A
- P/MV output: Up to .56 A
- Sensor inputs: 1 (Clik or Solar Sync)
- Operating temperature: 0 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- CE, UL, cUL, RCM, FCC
- Enclosure rating:
- Plastic, IP-54,
- Steel, IP-54
- Plastic Pedestal, IP-24
Manuals and Literature