Rain Bird 1800-RETRO Sprinkler to Drip Irrigation Retro-Fit Kit
Rain Bird 1800-RETRO is the easiest and fastest way to convert a conventional spray zone to a low-volume irrigation zone. The 1800 Retro internal assembly is easily installed into any existing 1804, 1806, or 1812 spray head bodies to retrofit existing system to Xerigation products.
- Permits convenient conversion from existing spray head to drip tubing.
- Provides 30 psi (2,0 Bars) pressure regulation and 200-mesh (75 micron) screen that is easily accessible.
- Supports flow rates of 0.5 to 6 gpm
- Internal assembly drops into any 1804, 1806, or 1812 spray head body to easily retrofit existing system to Xerigation® products.
- Includes both a low profile ½” FPT x Barb Elbow Fitting and ½” FPT x Barb Tee Fitting for easy connection to drip tubing
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 6 years ago
4 months ago
Easy to install
11 months ago
7 months ago
Thanks Grandpa Don
hold the "RETRO", take the whole assembly out and insert the
filter and pressure regulator and top part of retro. it can be a 4",
6" or 12" pop up body, as long as the top part fits.
has a filter inside. Off the 1800 retro I ran 1/4' tubing and used a variety of nozzles to water each individual
plant. There are various items to make this work for you. The only reason I needed this part was to branch off the main line and eliminate a separate line for drip or misting plants. You may not need this part.