Standard Pipe Cutter for PVC and Polyethylene Pipe
Hand tool used to cut pipe up to 1" in diameter.
- Cuts pipe up to 1" in diameter
- Makes a clean, smooth cut leaving no burrs
- Cuts plastic pipe faster than a hacksaw
- Hooked jaw holds pipe in cutting position
- Hardened carbon steel blade for long lasting use
- Built-in ratchet assembly
- Rust-free finish on blade, ratchet, and spring
5 Stars, 4 Stars , 3 Stars , 2 Stars , 1 Star
5.0 / 5.0
Replacing previous pair. You won't be disappointed.
Purchased a pair 7 years ago on the advise of a friend in the PVC business. Glad I did. Completely happy with mine but eventually wore them out. Replaced with exactly the same.
June 11, 2018
1 year ago
1 year ago
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 4 answers
will this cut 1/2" PVC pipe?
BEST ANSWER: I doubt that this would cut 1/2 pipe, I bought this to cut 3/4 pipe and it did not seat well and the pipe cut at slight angle. I think that a small pipe would only be worse. If you don't need your ends straight and flush then this will work because technically it will CUT the pipe but not flush. There is a single blade scissor type cutter that may be better for small pipe.
What is the body of these cutters made of? Steel, cast aluminum, or plastic?
BEST ANSWER: Steel.....very strong.